==(Drifting)== ==(Drifting)==

Wow

It's mature. It's both simple and complex. It's soothing. Calm. It has a great flow. It doesn't get repetitive nor boring. It creates an atmosphere. It doesn't try too hard, it just perfectly accomplishes its goal. It's great.

The bass is too loud though.

I Like to Hit Things I Like to Hit Things

LOL

I love it as a composition.

Yeah, more variations, some more mastering and it should turn out kewl.

Can't wait till the finished song ^__^

WritersBlock responds:

thanks man. I'm also keen to see where this goes. =P

Mega Man X2 | Zero's Theme v3 Mega Man X2 | Zero's Theme v3

OMGLOL!

NICE!!!

YOU COULD MAKE THE MELODY A LIL BIT LOUDER, BUT THAT'S STILL OK! GREAT PLAYING BRO AND IT'S ALL VERY ENERGETIC!! PUMPS ME UP!!

I COMMEND YOUR MUSIC!! THIS KIND OF METAL IS GREAT!!

SORRY FOR SCREAMING, THE MUSIC IS LOUD!!!

DarKsidE555 responds:

IT IS INDEED! THANKS FOR DA REVIEW!

CTSG2 - Morphin' Madness CTSG2 - Morphin' Madness

Mhm

I liked it, thou some parts stand out a bit too much... Ah, who cares ^^

Also, loved zacko's part x]

A Mario For Lunch A Mario For Lunch

I won't ask.

Better not xD

Honest tho, I like it. The sounds blend really nicely with that shitload of reverb ^^
Drums are industrial-style imo, which fits the track pretty much.
Oh yeah, and you get extra points for originallity.

God$peed - Max Valley GSNF God$peed - Max Valley GSNF

Yeah!

Funk on!

Or something like that...

Well, I liked it, pretty simple, but there's a nice atmosphere in it ^^

Next time try to get a bit less repetitive.

Assjack Blues Assjack Blues

Yeah!

It's blues, but it's still original!

I've heard a lot of blues and rock'n'roll that's all the same (build just on the basic progression with a few additional sounds), and I have to say yes on this! Originality pwns ^^

The background motif repeats, but somehow it doesn't get boring with time, soft piano sounds work great here.

Keep it on!

The AfroBlues The AfroBlues

Nice one!

It has a lot of energy... That's what I love in this classical blues/rock'n'roll progression. Also nice instruments, flows together fantastically ^^

Write some lyrics and I'll sing along!

Stories of the Past Stories of the Past

Moody!

Wow.

Sounds ambientish - it creates a really nice atmosphere, as if everything was flowing slowly in the air... or vacuum or something.

Very imaginative as well. I don't think I need to write much - it's just awesome ;)

animefireball responds:

Thanx... i'm mean really! Thanx!!! (Already can't wait to start the next one...)

==(Goodnight)== ==(Goodnight)==

Moody

I like that peaceful mood. It makes a great theme to some slow-paced game or movie. It's not very complex judging by ear, but... music is actually more about feeling than complexity to me, so I like it pretty much.

Great job with percussion, keeping it silent is a good choice, and it still adds to the feeling.

Background and piano work nicely together.

Wow.

Buoy responds:

I don't think you need a song to be complex for it to be good at all- unless it's extremely basic 4onthefloor pattern with a monophonic rhytm on a cheesy preset, but that's not the point

Thanks for the review!