Portals and You Portals and You

Silly :/

You just took music and audio clip of glados talkin (which doesn't even mix too good) from the game, created a really poor animation and sent it... It's totally worthless. Sorry.

Inward Singing Inward Singing

Hmmm...

Good graphics, nice animation, great style.

BUT... Animating this track of Tenacious D seems useless to me, I enjoyed it a lot when listening to the album, but this animation is just unoriginal and pointless. You add nothing to the track, you just use the humor of it to get popularity.

I don't mean to be offensive or anything, just wanted to say that I want to see YOUR stuff, not someone's else ;)

Create your storyline, ask audio portal people for custom audio (I might do it as well xP), do awesome graphics (like in this one), animate - and you have might get something even better ^^

love Tenacious D btw :P

cheers

MichaFrario responds:

That's why I'm not making any D flash anymore :P

DN : Something Brown DN : Something Brown

Huh?

Nice graphics, but it wasn't even slightly funny for me.

Fjernsyn Fjernsyn

WOW

I love it, graphics and style were so perfect... And the humor too.

It ain't boring, it only shows how some things r boring in great style;)

Tiny Tim Tiny Tim

Heh

As I watched it, i hoped a certain thing to happen... And yeah, it happened xD That's why I'm givin it 5 xD

Splash Attack Splash Attack

LOL

Damn, u got me watchin it for few minutes before i realised it's looped=_=' Yeah, my reflexes suck.

Anyway, that was a great idea, I loved the humor;d Reminds of playing pokemon on gba... That was taking forever too;)

Givin it 5, since it's definitely original and fun;d

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

yeah

well... the first part was better, however it's still really funny... and it looks good... and... err... that's all:D
double helix and super flash bros RoX

Fathersday Flash Fathersday Flash

3 words

I liked it;]

Pokérap !!! Pokérap !!!

Nice

Nice.
I think I know what's wrong with preloader, while loadin', it goes to frame with "play" button. If u want, u can send *.fla file 2 me, I'll try 2 fix it=]

Mr. Egghead: Those Kids Mr. Egghead: Those Kids

Nice 1

Nice movie, good graphics, a little bit of humor... If you're previous movie was blammed, you're gettin' good in Flash:)